The Official Forums of Nelson Studios Animation
Nelson-Studios.net Forum Index Register FAQ Memberlist Search

Nelson-Studios.net Forum Index » Forum Rules/FAQs - READ ME! » Forum Rules - READ ME BEFORE POSTING!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topic :: View next topic 
Forum Rules - READ ME BEFORE POSTING! 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:20 pm Reply with quote
Canal Noises
Site Admin
Alright, let's keep it simple.

*DO NOT post any questionable material, including offensive pictures, text and links to sites containing potentially offensive material. Pictures, swearing and other potentially offensive words have been blocked, so don't bother trying.
    *DO NOT SPAM. SPAM stands for "Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages." See the next post (here's a link) for a definition of what SPAM is.
    *DO NOT impersonate a site admin or moderator, you will be immediately banned.
    *Try not to offend anybody, but good natured ribbing is OK. Really bad personal attacks or flame wars will not be tolerated.
    *Please remain civil, if you have a problem with someone, try to settle it politely with them by email or Private Messages. If you can't solve it this way, email or PM me and I'll try to help.
    *Please post in English, and use good grammar, it makes the posts so much easier to read. Smile

Mmkay, that about covers it. If you are found breaking a rule, YOU WILL BE BANNED. If there's any question about something fitting the rules, it almost definitely doesn't fit.

Thanks, and enjoy the forum! Very Happy
Canal Noises
Head Admin

* denotes a recently updated section.

Last edited by Canal Noises on Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:30 pm; edited 9 times in total
What SPAM is: 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:20 pm Reply with quote
Canal Noises
Site Admin
*Here's the fine print detailing the definition of SPAM
(Spamming is against the rules, by the way):

Overuse of IM talk/1337(leet, l33t, whatever you want to call it)

Overuse of smileys (a limit of 3 per post is a good guideline)

Advertisements. This has been a big problem, check with me before posting links to external sites or you may be banned without notice.

Nonsense/random words

Posts testing your avatar or signature. Instead, test them by sending a PM to yourself.

"Double-posting" (Posting twice or more times in a row within a few minutes or hours of each post. If you need to add something to your last post, click the button)

Multiple topics on the same topic. It really wouldn't be hard to consolidate them into one thread.

Last Updated Feb 19, 2007 8:40 PM

Last edited by Canal Noises on Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Incomplete List of Banned Users 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:03 pm Reply with quote
Canal Noises
Site Admin
If you don't think I'm serious about banning rule-breakers, take a look at this:

Banned Users
UsernameOffenseBan Date
sosowowoh (registered 11/16/06)Linking to an obscene website in profile.Nov 16, 2006
FlozoMez (registered 12/16/06)Advertising (Hey, at least he posted in "Off Topic")Dec 16, 2006
TravisXZ (registerd 1/10/2007)Advertising for a pill siteJan 10, 2007
KreDonil* (registered 1/21/07)Registered with a known spammer's IP addressJan 21, 2006
woolflinda (registered 2/19/07)Advertising. *sigh* I'm getting sick of this.Feb 19, 2007
Pemenghla75* (registered 2/28/07)Severe spamming, with links to an obscene site.Feb 28,
Antentard* (registered 3/1/07)Severe spamming, with links to an obscene site, Again.Mar 1,
demcocoi (registered 3/5/07)Pure spamMar 5, 2007
Mauglieev (registered 3/6/07)ad-ingMar 6, 2007
[censored]manuala* (registered 3/9/07)Post filled with links to an obscene site.
I deleted the post exactly 3 min. after it appeared.
Mar 9 2007
refinancman (reg. 3/11/07)SPAM links to refinance sitesMar 11, 2007
Softisusis*SPAM, links to obscene sitesApr. 4, 2007
Orco*SPAM, links to obscene sites, Again.Apr. 4, 2007
Violetgorman*SPAMApr. 4, 2007
Cheggnafix*SPAM, AGAIN.Apr. 4, 2007
KozheddubM*SPAM, AGAIN. This is REALLY getting OLDApr. 4, 2007
Buspappan* Massive Spaming (33 posts.) This is getting Extremely OLDApr. 16, 2007
Dabunburfagh* Spaming (Again)May. 12, 2007

DON'T BREAK THE RULES!

Thanks, and have a nice day! Very Happy

*user was also deleted

Last edited by Canal Noises on Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Forum Rules - READ ME BEFORE POSTING! 
  Nelson-Studios.net Forum Index » Forum Rules/FAQs - READ ME!